The good news is that we’re on much more equal footing in terms of sound. The bad news is Darwin did all his homework, and I didn’t even remember that there were assignments. We discuss the return of House and Standoff as well as Prison Break, the America’s Next Top Model Doritos-sponsored clip show, The Unit, more Heroes, The Amazing Race… and Brothers & Sisters, though only vaguely.
- #48 – The Push Principle – Recorded 8/19/07
- #47 – Victimology – Recorded 8-12-07
- Tangents II
- #46 – Pulling Up Stakes – Recorded 7-22-07
- This is what happens when you decide to try to watch most of what’s on TV in a year.
- This actually is our Emmy post.
- #45 – Iconoclasm – Recorded 7-15-07
- #44 – What Would Kenny Luby Do? – Recorded 7-6-07
- #43 – White Noise – Recorded 7-1-07
- #42 – Last Looks – Recorded 6-24-07