So in between all this counting down, we recorded another episode, which covered a lot of ground, despite general sleepiness on my part. In addition to our regular lineup (30 Rock, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, The Class, Friday Night Lights and Top Chef), we also welcomed back, sort of, Brothers & Sisters and House. And we’re still watching Dirt, The Knights of Prosperity and In Case of Emergency, though I hope for not much longer. Finally, Shooting Sizemore and The Apprentice premiered and at the least elicited strong reactions from us.
- #48 – The Push Principle – Recorded 8/19/07
- #47 – Victimology – Recorded 8-12-07
- Tangents II
- #46 – Pulling Up Stakes – Recorded 7-22-07
- This is what happens when you decide to try to watch most of what’s on TV in a year.
- This actually is our Emmy post.
- #45 – Iconoclasm – Recorded 7-15-07
- #44 – What Would Kenny Luby Do? – Recorded 7-6-07
- #43 – White Noise – Recorded 7-1-07
- #42 – Last Looks – Recorded 6-24-07