For our newest episode, we have a very special guest. First, she was my friend. Then she actually listened to our podcast. And then she commented. And now, really it’s the high point of her time here on Earth—Tricia records with us. And she came more prepared than Darwin. Not only did she watch the Top Chef finale—the ostensible reason for her guest appearance—but she also kept up with Gilmore Girls, Shooting Sizemore, House and Top Design. We also made her sit there while we slogged through 24, Prison Break, Heroes and The Apprentice. And Darwin’s caught up on Extras! Sure it was only nine total episodes, but now he can check it off the list.
- #48 – The Push Principle – Recorded 8/19/07
- #47 – Victimology – Recorded 8-12-07
- Tangents II
- #46 – Pulling Up Stakes – Recorded 7-22-07
- This is what happens when you decide to try to watch most of what’s on TV in a year.
- This actually is our Emmy post.
- #45 – Iconoclasm – Recorded 7-15-07
- #44 – What Would Kenny Luby Do? – Recorded 7-6-07
- #43 – White Noise – Recorded 7-1-07
- #42 – Last Looks – Recorded 6-24-07