Any week I’m forced to watch TV made by David E. Kelley is problematic from the start, but Darwin and I soldier on as best we can this episode. To help a bit we can finally discuss the wonder that is Slings & Arrows (and specifically Paul Gross). The Amazing Race continues to live up to its name. (Well, it does. And that’s what you get for having an adjective in the title in the first place.) And The Winner and Wedding Bells premiered, and that’s as much time as I’ll give either of them again in the future. Plus, there’s The Apprentice, Prison Break, 24, Gilmore Girls, House, America’s Next Top Model, Survivor and 30 Rock. And we say goodbye to The Class. Oh, and Darwin sings, giggles and almost cries. For serious.
- #48 – The Push Principle – Recorded 8/19/07
- #47 – Victimology – Recorded 8-12-07
- Tangents II
- #46 – Pulling Up Stakes – Recorded 7-22-07
- This is what happens when you decide to try to watch most of what’s on TV in a year.
- This actually is our Emmy post.
- #45 – Iconoclasm – Recorded 7-15-07
- #44 – What Would Kenny Luby Do? – Recorded 7-6-07
- #43 – White Noise – Recorded 7-1-07
- #42 – Last Looks – Recorded 6-24-07