After a couple of false starts, you can now hear this week’s episode in its entirety. If you want to. And you should, because I go on and on about Grease: You’re the One that [sic] I Want, and it’s amaaaaazing. There was a new episode of How I Met Your Mother to recount, the strange twists of fate in The Amazing Race to mull over and the silly machinations of The Apprentice, Prison Break and 24 to rue. There’s also probably a writing class somewhere I should enroll in. Anyways, we continue on and discuss Austrialia’s Next Top Model, The Riche$, The Unit, Friday Night Lights, Survivor, America’s Next Top Model, Ugly Betty, October Road. and Raines. Good news: Next week we won’t have basketball to distract us. Bad news: Next week we won’t have basketball to preempt shows. And next week the tournament’s over.
- #48 – The Push Principle – Recorded 8/19/07
- #47 – Victimology – Recorded 8-12-07
- Tangents II
- #46 – Pulling Up Stakes – Recorded 7-22-07
- This is what happens when you decide to try to watch most of what’s on TV in a year.
- This actually is our Emmy post.
- #45 – Iconoclasm – Recorded 7-15-07
- #44 – What Would Kenny Luby Do? – Recorded 7-6-07
- #43 – White Noise – Recorded 7-1-07
- #42 – Last Looks – Recorded 6-24-07