This episode is not like the others. Darwin got fancy with the title, and I went nutty with the order. And yet, by the end, we’d still discussed the return of Six Degrees, the premiere of Acceptable TV, Raines, Andy Barker, P.I., October Road., Survivor, America’s Next Top Model, Friday Night Lights, House, 24, Prison Break, The Apprentice, The Amazing Race and the promised end of Slings and Arrows. It’s April now, which isn’t the same as May sweeps, but hours and hours of new TV loom on the horizon. Enjoy these under-two-hour episodes while you can.
- #48 – The Push Principle – Recorded 8/19/07
- #47 – Victimology – Recorded 8-12-07
- Tangents II
- #46 – Pulling Up Stakes – Recorded 7-22-07
- This is what happens when you decide to try to watch most of what’s on TV in a year.
- This actually is our Emmy post.
- #45 – Iconoclasm – Recorded 7-15-07
- #44 – What Would Kenny Luby Do? – Recorded 7-6-07
- #43 – White Noise – Recorded 7-1-07
- #42 – Last Looks – Recorded 6-24-07