Darwin and I didn’t really agree this episode. Am I being willfully blind? Is he just wrong? Is Oswald maybe the best TAR contestant of all time? Should Nicole (and her stupid voice) have been fired on The Apprentice? Is Entourage worth the time it takes up on HBO’s schedule? Is How I Met Your Mother capable of using flashbacks for good instead of evil? Was The King of Queens the funniest half-hour show on last week? Is it possible to laugh at 24 in a good way? How many different meanings did House’s title have this week? Do we care why The Unit gets to show up at any crisis it wants to? Is it worth even entertaining the idea that Friday Nights Lights might have flaws? (And can we live without another season?) Could Natasha or Dionne actually win America’s Next Top Model? How good was Tracy’s Thomas Jefferson trailer on 30 Rock? Does the guy from Notes From the Underbelly have something actually wrong with his face? Was that the most unfair Survivor episode ever? We’ve got answers.
- #48 – The Push Principle – Recorded 8/19/07
- #47 – Victimology – Recorded 8-12-07
- Tangents II
- #46 – Pulling Up Stakes – Recorded 7-22-07
- This is what happens when you decide to try to watch most of what’s on TV in a year.
- This actually is our Emmy post.
- #45 – Iconoclasm – Recorded 7-15-07
- #44 – What Would Kenny Luby Do? – Recorded 7-6-07
- #43 – White Noise – Recorded 7-1-07
- #42 – Last Looks – Recorded 6-24-07