The highs and lows were particularly easy to spot this week, despite my apparent inability to recognize other obvious truths about TV. We learn how to cross October Road., say goodbye to Andy Barker, P.I. and sigh about The Amazing Race,The Apprentice and Entourage. And then there was three hours of Drive, which still felt shorter than one of 24. King of Queens is courting me, Gilmore Girls is boring Darwin, and House is at least enjoying himself. I think Notes From the Underbelly might have been okay, but I also can’t figure out why. Thank god for the clarity of America’s Next Top Model. We wrap up with Thursday night’s Ugly Betty (including a fight about who watches it and why, so seriously, tell us, do you watch Ugly Betty and why?) 30 Rock, Scrubs and Survivor.
- #48 – The Push Principle – Recorded 8/19/07
- #47 – Victimology – Recorded 8-12-07
- Tangents II
- #46 – Pulling Up Stakes – Recorded 7-22-07
- This is what happens when you decide to try to watch most of what’s on TV in a year.
- This actually is our Emmy post.
- #45 – Iconoclasm – Recorded 7-15-07
- #44 – What Would Kenny Luby Do? – Recorded 7-6-07
- #43 – White Noise – Recorded 7-1-07
- #42 – Last Looks – Recorded 6-24-07