Everything came together beautifully for us this episode. House Guest Christine became Special Guest Christine as we forced her to sit down and discuss the Heroes season finale with us. But then, miraculously, she’d also seen the season finale of 24. And even more miraculously, she also watches Lost, which I just happened to finally catch up on… in time for the season finale. You see how this all just seemed too perfect? Darwin also sat through five episodes of Studio 60 so we could talk about its return to NBC. For only discussing about four shows, we cover a lot of ground, including a brief foray into the little question of TV’s purpose.
- #48 – The Push Principle – Recorded 8/19/07
- #47 – Victimology – Recorded 8-12-07
- Tangents II
- #46 – Pulling Up Stakes – Recorded 7-22-07
- This is what happens when you decide to try to watch most of what’s on TV in a year.
- This actually is our Emmy post.
- #45 – Iconoclasm – Recorded 7-15-07
- #44 – What Would Kenny Luby Do? – Recorded 7-6-07
- #43 – White Noise – Recorded 7-1-07
- #42 – Last Looks – Recorded 6-24-07