TV left us with little to do this week, so listen to this episode three or four times so it doesn’t feel as if we suddenly changed our format like one of the two shows we had to get to this week. Truly, that’s it. On The Lot and the season finale of House. Only one of which we’ll be continuing with, and it’s the one that isn’t on again until the fall. So it might not matter that we may not be able to record again for awhile. But don’t hold us to that.
- #48 – The Push Principle – Recorded 8/19/07
- #47 – Victimology – Recorded 8-12-07
- Tangents II
- #46 – Pulling Up Stakes – Recorded 7-22-07
- This is what happens when you decide to try to watch most of what’s on TV in a year.
- This actually is our Emmy post.
- #45 – Iconoclasm – Recorded 7-15-07
- #44 – What Would Kenny Luby Do? – Recorded 7-6-07
- #43 – White Noise – Recorded 7-1-07
- #42 – Last Looks – Recorded 6-24-07