There wasn’t a lot of time for recording this week, but it didn’t matter. We were the very model of efficiency. Except for one minor misunderstanding, which, yes, is what I’m calling that. So Darwin has a new approach to On the Lot, and while it’s working for him, no one else is still watching. David Milch’s new series John From Cincinnati is kind of hard to talk about, and not just because I saw one more episode than Darwin. I’m still watching Hell’s Kitchen, but it pales in comparison to the proper return of Top Chef. Out of nowhere (or rather apparently out of England) we have the gift that is Creature Comforts. We suffered through Hour Four of The Starter Wife (only two to go!) and the second part of a three-part (!) episode of Studio 60. But then there was Matt and Emily and Emily’s belts on Standoff, lo, they were all good.
- #48 – The Push Principle – Recorded 8/19/07
- #47 – Victimology – Recorded 8-12-07
- Tangents II
- #46 – Pulling Up Stakes – Recorded 7-22-07
- This is what happens when you decide to try to watch most of what’s on TV in a year.
- This actually is our Emmy post.
- #45 – Iconoclasm – Recorded 7-15-07
- #44 – What Would Kenny Luby Do? – Recorded 7-6-07
- #43 – White Noise – Recorded 7-1-07
- #42 – Last Looks – Recorded 6-24-07