Probably he wouldn’t listen to this week‘s show. But he’d respect us for doing what we had to do and for just pushing ahead, not stopping to worry about the sound quality… or voice quality in my case. The Fourth of July gave us a little break from our Wednesday shows, but the rest of our now standard summer slate still aired including John From Cincinnati, Entourage, Flight of the Conchords and Hell’s Kitchen. It’s amazing how much we have to say about On the Lot even though Darwin technically wasn’t supposed to be watching it anymore. We expected a lot of joy out of the end of-the-week shows— Burn Notice, Degrassi and Standoff—but maybe we put too much pressure on them and they started panicking. I suspect next week Psych will show them how to wrap things up as effortlessly as possible.
- #48 – The Push Principle – Recorded 8/19/07
- #47 – Victimology – Recorded 8-12-07
- Tangents II
- #46 – Pulling Up Stakes – Recorded 7-22-07
- This is what happens when you decide to try to watch most of what’s on TV in a year.
- This actually is our Emmy post.
- #45 – Iconoclasm – Recorded 7-15-07
- #44 – What Would Kenny Luby Do? – Recorded 7-6-07
- #43 – White Noise – Recorded 7-1-07
- #42 – Last Looks – Recorded 6-24-07