It’s what you’ve all been waiting for. This week, we get in a big, fat fight. Sort of. The more Darwin yells, the more I giggle. Riveting. But still, what is it with religion on TV? Discussions like this could be what David Milch had in mind when he created John From Cincinnati. But in other news, The Next Food Network Star is welcomed warmly, especially compared to still trying to talk about Entourage. While On the Lot and Hell’s Kitchen are regulars now, whether we like it or not, we’re still testing Greek and Eureka to see what we think. (Or at least I am.) Traveler and Top Chef return, Burn Notice continues its slide into nothingness and Degrassi and Standoff continue to be awesome. And then there was Psych, the happiest way to the end the week…
- #48 – The Push Principle – Recorded 8/19/07
- #47 – Victimology – Recorded 8-12-07
- Tangents II
- #46 – Pulling Up Stakes – Recorded 7-22-07
- This is what happens when you decide to try to watch most of what’s on TV in a year.
- This actually is our Emmy post.
- #45 – Iconoclasm – Recorded 7-15-07
- #44 – What Would Kenny Luby Do? – Recorded 7-6-07
- #43 – White Noise – Recorded 7-1-07
- #42 – Last Looks – Recorded 6-24-07